Thursday 24 July 2014

J.U.I.C.E by Mohit Jain: a review

J.U.I.C.E, very interesting name to start with. After reading the name, I didn’t know what to expect from the book. But then when I started to read the book, it was something else. What most attracted me towards the book was its cover, the art done in the cover and the name. J.U.I.C.E mostly stands for Join hands for Creating Education.

On the back cover- We all like story books. On the other hand, majority of the students do not feel like reading academic books because they find them difficult to understand. J.U.I.C.E contains different short stories explaining the concepts of Economics and Management. Readers would not feel that they are reading something relevant to their academics but still by the end of it, they would attain a lot of knowledge regarding these subjects. Our motto is to make people view these subjects from a different perspective and expand the horizon of their thinking.

All the concepts of Business Studies and Economics which seemed to be so tough when we used to read seemed to be more transparent with the book. Hats off to the writer for such an unbelievable thought. The facts stated in the book were so true and very well experimented. Ample number of examples given in the book makes it one great book to understand.

The plus point of the book was the presentation to the readers. The gist of every chapter printed at the beginning of each chapter brings about the flavor of the book. Adding to the spices of the book, I would also like to mention the ‘cool’ animations used in the book to explain each bit of it.

I am surely recommending this book to be one of the academic reference books to the future generation who want to learn commerce or to prosper in the commerce field. The graphics used in the book were so perfect that it enriches the reading experience by the thousand folds. The Hindi words used in the book seem the best need for this book.


I am sure this book would be the most wanted reference book of its time. The only flaw of the book is a few grammar errors in a few places. I also felt that since the book is so nice, a bit more added topics would’ve done the trick. But it is so less that it is no important. All in all, I would give this wonderful book 4.5 out of 5, waiting for the upcoming books!

No comments:

Post a Comment