Friday 18 October 2013

I Played a Game With Life by S. Richardson : a review

The first time I saw the name of the book on Facebook, I knew that no matter what, I had to buy the book and that is what I did. I bought the book and read it. First of all, the name of the book had left a big impact. I played a game with life. It leaves a question in every readers mind and they would want to know how the game with life is played.

secondly, the cover is full of life. The blurb of the book talks about Sam (the main protagonist) and his life, his girlfriend, his family, his career. The book is all about how Sam plays the game with life.

Coming to the story, in the era of college romances and all, picking up a different level of story was really brave of the author. And the story doesn't dissapoint at all. It makes you laugh and cry at all the right places. A book full of life I must say. Everyone can relate to the story at one point or the other. The entire story and specially the end was great giving us the opportunity to wait for a sequel.

However, one drawback of the story was repeated lines and a few printing errors here and there which were negligible.
All in all,it was a page turner and I would like to see this book rising ahead of all owing to the storyline giving it 4.5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment